So I got an iPad mini for Christmas. I'd like to express a few #firstworldproblem concerns just to get it out of the way:
1. For what purposes to I choose to use my iPad over my iPhone? I'm not sure if I should be tweeting, instagramming or Facebooking all on one device or not. It feels weird to take an instagram on my phone and then check my instagram on my iPad. I have faced all of these issues in the less than 24 hours I've had my iPad.
2. Why isn't my work schedule synching to my calendar?
3. How do I get those DUMB Facebook birthdays off my calendar. I don't need to know everyone from my high school's birthday...sorry...
4. Does this mean I'm always going to be on either my iPad, iPhone, or MacBook Air? Can my hands function normally when not on a keyboard or touch screen?
5.This is unrelated to my iPad, but legit concern: am I killing my ovaries or getting cancer from all of the countless hours my laptop spends on my actual lap?
6. Should I start keeping class notes on my iPad or will I look like a douche?
7. Why isn't my gmail showing up on my mail app? It says its connected and it's making those "you've got mail noises" but all I can see is iCloud.
8. What kind of case should I get? Does it need to somehow go with the blue/gray thing I've going on with my iPhone and computer?
9. What books should I now buy to read on my iPad cause that's the reason I asked for it in the first place?
10. On a scale of one to ten, how douchey is this post?
Thanks for hearing me out guys. Also, does anyone else agree with me that iPad is kind of and always will be a dumb name for the device? Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Oh, and thanks Mom and Dad ;)